Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Jewlers Question...

Options
  • 30-09-2008 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Quick one, I've a medical pendent thingy that I've to wear around my neck incase i'm in an accident and what not.
    I don't mind wearing it but the chain on it had no breaks or catches on it, it just slips on over my head.
    As a result the chain is too long and I hate how far it kinda dangles down :rolleyes:

Anyone know of a Jewelers that can take a bit off and put a little catch on it?.... While I wait?

Cheers Guys!

Couldn't think of a decent place to post this Sorry!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Hey Guys,

Quick one, I've a medical pendent thingy that I've to wear around my neck incase i'm in an accident and what not.
    I don't mind wearing it but the chain on it had no breaks or catches on it, it just slips on over my head.
    As a result the chain is too long and I hate how far it kinda dangles down :rolleyes:

Anyone know of a Jewelers that can take a bit off and put a little catch on it?.... While I wait?

Cheers Guys!

Couldn't think of a decent place to post this Sorry!!

JustinDublin Forum maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

You in dublin/cork/limekick/galway? That would help ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I'd try any independent Jeweller. Avoid the likes of Samuels, Fields etc and you should be sorted.

I was told to get one of these years ago cos I'm allergic to penicillin but my doctor told me to get a bracelet as they are easier to notice. Never bothered getting one though

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭justindublin

JustinDublin Forum maybe?
    Clearly a blonde moment here, I dont get it.

Anyways, Sorry, North Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Just get a tatoo instead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Just put the pendant on a suitable store bought chain that's to your liking...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Google your local synagoge.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

Dont wear it but be very careful instead. Sorted.

Advertisement