Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Exams?

Options
  • 30-09-2008 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows the dates of the halloween exams off-hand or if you can give a link somewhere that will tell me, thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭graduate

As exams are not routine other than at the end of semesters, it might be better if you said what you were studying.

Halloween exams are really scary though.
    1296443_thumb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

hi sorry, im in second yr computer science so im doing 5 comp subjects and 1 maths one, would be great if there wernt any this yr but i had loads last year so im expecting more of the same, its comp20010, comp20020, comp20030, comp20070, and comp 20110

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They're probably tests in-class - I'd email your lecturers to confirm the dates, or your year coordinator.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

They tend to vary but most midterms are in weeks 5/6/7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Anyone know in general how difficult/important and what format these tests are? (1st year student)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Joneser wrote: »
    hi sorry, im in second yr computer science so im doing 5 comp subjects and 1 maths one, would be great if there wernt any this yr but i had loads last year so im expecting more of the same, its comp20010, comp20020, comp20030, comp20070, and comp 20110

Theres one in comp20030 if i remember correctly, but its dead easy.
    None in 20070. And cant remember if theres a 20010 one...

Advertisement