Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WGL Irish halo top 10 clips

Options
  • 30-09-2008 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

If you would like to submit a clip for the WGL top 10.
      Head over to the link at the bottom and post a link to the clip in your fileshare
      Clips should be no longer than 90 secs and can show skill or else be funny
      Closing date for submission is oct 13th and the top 10 clips will be announced oct 15th
    So make an account on the site if you havent already and post your links here: http://worldgamerlive.com/viewtopic.php?p=18962#18962

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Hey Neil, just registered for the site and posted the link, let me know what you think!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

gamevee is down at the moment should be back later and i'll be able to see the clip then, im in uni and dont have my xbox with me so thats the only way i can view them until the weekend.

Do custom games count???

My best Halo 3 moment ever was this (and maybe I'm flattering myself here...) grenade stick with a plasma grenade whilst playing with my friend.

It was on "Ghost Town", and he was lurking around with a rocket launcher. As I came into view, he let loose with a rocket, which didn't hit me directly, but took down all my shield. At the same moment, having seen him, I threw a plasma grenade as I ran round a corner.

Anyways the grenade stuck and the rest is history!

I saved the video, I was so chuffed with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=fyA8QvWr5L0

all i got is this nade... pretty cool but nothing too fancy considerin some of the mad **** goin on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

(and maybe I'm flattering myself here...)

Yes, yes you are, That is all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement