Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laughter: A Verbal Applause?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

javaboy wrote: »
    I was making an adult themed joke. Don't worry about it.

now i feel like a baby! :(

is this the when harry met sally thing then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

This is weird, I was having this conversation only yesterday in the pub when me and a friend were watching old mobile footage of ourselves and realised how awful our fake laughs are. Our new idea is to be absolutely honest about how amused we are by each other's jokes from now on, in the form of football commentary from Brazilians and Pro Evolution.

Attempts to be funny that fail so badly they're almost comical: "he goes to shoot...but he's tripped over the ball!"

Abysmal fail: "He shoots...but he's got it all wrong, why, that was closer to to the corner flag Trevor!"
    "He'll be dissapointed with that."

Funny that makes you smile bit: "He shoots...Dramatic save by the keeper there, I think that one was more for the cameras"

FUNNY: "He shoots...it's there! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOOOOOOOOOOL!"

Advertisement