Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy, Happy News!

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Clare Bear wrote: »
    I'm going apartment hunting with my boyfriend at the weekend. Very excited about moving in together. Hopefully won't take us too long to find the perfect place.

Good luck pet! Hope you find your dream place and have many happy times in it!!
    I got a load of freebie cosmetics today, luuuuuuuuuuurve free stuff! :D

Where???? Share the love? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Good luck pet! Hope you find your dream place and have many happy times in it!!

Where???? Share the love? :p

Aww thanks hun, really looking forward to it :)

As for the freebies, if only I could have shared the love today! Brown Thomas were giving away a load of free stuff to the first 100 people this morning. I was clueless until I was handed a big goody bag of loads of Mac, Bobby Brown etc make up and all sorts of lotions and potions. What is it about goody bags that make grown women squeel with excitement? :D

If only it was a daily occurance! :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i got a phone call last night from a company saying i may just be called for an interview in the next few weeks... (its wierd shifts, 7days a week, opens 7am, closes 3am) but its better than the basic 20-21k im on now and gives me a bit of direction in my life :)

also got a gig in november in the tivoli! time to get practicing :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Oh oh, I have one now! I have a four day weekend every week! and nothing to do with it....

Cnut.

I'd love to be a student again. But with wages though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

Brown Thomas were giving away a load of free stuff to the first 100 people this morning. I was clueless until I was handed a big goody bag of loads of Mac, Bobby Brown etc make up and all sorts of lotions and potions. What is it about goody bags that make grown women squeel with excitement? :D

If only it was a daily occurance! :(

So jealous!!! :o

On the upside, I'm going to Italy for a week in three weeks time :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ellebelle

cute_cow wrote: »
    Many congratulations!! Hope the weather is good.

1. Started a new job on Monday and getting on really well (after a long 4 months of searching and searching).

2. Heading to Paris on Thursday next for a week - cannot wait! I am as excited as if it was my first time going!

I'm going to Paris too on Thursday of next week.... to visit my sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

missmatty wrote: »
    So jealous!!! :o

On the upside, I'm going to Italy for a week in three weeks time :D

Italy is so gorgeous! Have a ball! :D

Great idea for a thread :pac: Have lovely days everyone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

ellebelle wrote: »
    I'm going to Paris too on Thursday of next week.... to visit my sister.

Weird! Thats the 2nd person to tell me they are going on Thursday next!! We're on the 7am with Aer Lingus.

What part does your sister live in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

I'm away to Oz on hols in a week - can't wait, feels like I've been waiting forever for it to come around!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ellebelle

cute_cow wrote: »
    Weird! Thats the 2nd person to tell me they are going on Thursday next!! We're on the 7am with Aer Lingus.

What part does your sister live in?

She's lived there for about 12 yrs - left the day after her leaving to be an Au pair for the summer and stayed. She lives right now up beside Gare du Nord in a very Indian/Pakistani neighbourhood which has amazing fruit and veg for sale in the shops. She's also lived in the 5th & 6th and recently lived in Gentilly beside the 15th for about 3 yrs.

I'm on the 6.20 pm flight with Aer Lingus. Its so straight forward to her place from there. I go over about 7/8 a year - cheaper to get there most times than a night out here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement