Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SIMI on radio right now

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

what was it about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The budget, the market and general chit chat, the VRT/OMSP issue is now being discussed by a guest.

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

will there be a podcast later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

http://www.rte.ie/radio/mooneygoeswild/ check the menu on the right hand.

Aparently the e-mail is nearly melted with interest so they'll come back to the topic at about 4.15 I think

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭positron

RTE's motoring commentator thinks if you paid too much VRT based on a OSMP thats too high, you should challenge the VRT amount and according to him, its very easy to get refund...!! I didn't know that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

positron wrote: »
    RTE's motoring commentator thinks if you paid too much VRT based on a OSMP thats too high, you should challenge the VRT amount and according to him, its very easy to get refund...!! I didn't know that.

As long as you put a decent case forward with good evidence to why it should be cheaper they are fairly accommodating. If you just barge in there demanding a refund cos you decided in your head the car should be cheaper then you wont get far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

The SIMI offer you a superior product(re buying a used car here rather than from the UK):eek:?

Poorer maintenance, inferior road networks, lower spec, smaller engines, how is that offering you a "superior product"?

Advertisement