Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony K800I Meteor Problems-No incoming Texts or calls

• 30-09-2008 3:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I dont know whats going on with my phone atm but text messages are not getting through to my phone. I noticed that i have to ring up somebody say meteor top up and then the missing text messages come flooding in.

Are meteor messing with the network i read something about 3G and my phone seems to have 3G logo know on it somewhere (this wasnt there a week ago)
    Anyone know whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Are you having trouble receiving texts from all netowrks or any 1 in particular?

Have you rung the Meteor customer care line (1905) and asked for help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Tarakiwa wrote: »
    Are you having trouble receiving texts from all netowrks or any 1 in particular?

Have you rung the Meteor customer care line (1905) and asked for help?

All networks, i send texts to myslef to test my phone and i got nothing. im in the dundalk area.

No havnt rang them yet gonna try my sim with another phone first.

Advertisement