Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen Type R

Options
  • 30-09-2008 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,
    Stolen white Civic Type R last night in the leixlip area.

Only outstanding feature on it is there is a small dent/scratch on the drivers side of the front splitter.

Dont know how they took it. Alarm didnt go off or anything.

Would be greatful if you could keep an eye out for it.

448418566a6085022130l.jpg

448418566a6085022233l.jpg

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Lovely car. Will keep an eye out for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I haven't seen many white type R's in that model. could be easy enough to spot. is it registered yet?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Yup, its an 02 KE Reg, but its probably already been changed :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Sorry to hear that, will keep an eye out

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

no way man, a JDM EP3 Type R, rare as hens teeth over here!

theres loads for sale but you dont see many on the roads.

sorry to hear it, but i will keep the eyes peeled.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

=(

beatuful car man, really hope you can get it back. What kinda alarm was on it btw?

Cheers. It was an auto-page alarm. It seems like they managed to scan the alarm fob (possibly parked nearby) and managed to switch off the alarm, as the fob says its disengaged.

It was spotted yesterday in dunboyne, and was chased by a garda car and helicopter, but they both lost it somewhere back in leixlip. Apparently there was a black BMW outside the house for a few hours the same night it went missing and was also seen driving around the dunboyne area.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Sorry to hear about the theft but did you get the specifics of how the Garda helo lost it?

Ran out of fuel? Another call? It's good to know that they spotted it though and gave chase.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about the theft but did you get the specifics of how the Garda helo lost it?

Ran out of fuel? Another call? It's good to know that they spotted it though and gave chase.

They regularly have problems with Air Traffic Control and entering certain airspace.

bigkev49 wrote: »

Ive no idea being honest. Its been seen around the different areas, so Ive posted in the regions section aswell. As mentioned, its a fairly rare car, so should be noticed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Anymore sightings of it?Where was the alarm fitted as a matter of interest (feel free to pm me if you would rather not name names)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

eireal wrote: »
    Anymore sightings of it?Where was the alarm fitted as a matter of interest (feel free to pm me if you would rather not name names)

Sorry to hear about your vcar.
    Have you posted on Octane.ie there are a few serious bloodhounds on that site that have been a huge help to victims of stolen cars in the past (Evo X being the latest IIRC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

I saw a burnt out Civic today on the road between Killakee & Glencree, on the right hand side, just before Glencree village. It's upside down and in a ditch on the right and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there last weekend. Hope it's not yours but you never know...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Thats rotten man, there's very few of those about the place so i'll keep my eye's pealed. But because they're so rare in white...parts are gonna be very pricey so it's probably stripped to the chassis now, hope they die slow and painfully, very sorry to hear it tho mate

Darragh29 wrote: »
    I saw a burnt out Civic today on the road between Killakee & Glencree, on the right hand side, just before Glencree village. It's upside down and in a ditch on the right and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there last weekend. Hope it's not yours but you never know...

Uh...was it like the one in the picture? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Elmo1

Any word on your car??

Advertisement