Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever notice this ?

Options
  • 30-09-2008 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Anyone notice this about their dreams ...

When I have something on my mind all day .. I never dream about it ..

But if I think about something very briefly (like an old school pal)
    then usually that night I'll have a detailed dream about it ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

Yeah always happens. Or someone could mention something or say something funny that would be gone out of your head in like 30 seconds but you dream about it that nite

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

jackdaw wrote: »
    Anyone notice this about their dreams ...

When I have something on my mind all day .. I never dream about it ..

But if I think about something very briefly (like an old school pal)
    then usually that night I'll have a detailed dream about it ..

No on the first yes on the second. I can thinking of plenty of occasions where I have dreamt about exactly what was on my mind. Missed the simpsons once when it was still good and dreamt my own episode.

On the second yes i have done this consciously sometimes. When you have had a what I jsut though about dreams sometime, you can get a sixth sense about them you know if you are capable of one on a given night and can more or less choose your dream and infact control it's progress. This is called lucid dreaming I believe. Personally I experience it sporaditically for 2 week to a konth at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Yeah, it always happens that something i've seen that day or recently, but i've barely taken any notice of, will pop up in my dreams.

Advertisement