Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyman Palace Theatre

Options
  • 30-09-2008 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Im going to see one flew over the cuckoos nest at the weekend in cork,Im coming from Tralee,
    Where can I get tickets at a discount or is it possible to get them?
    As I have to fork out for a babysitter for the evening this would soften the wallet!
    pm please if possible.
    thanks S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Hi Siobhan - the Everyman do regular specials and the best way to check it out is look up the website www.everymanpalace.com. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any specials for the weekend - unless OAP's or Students. Or discounted rates for block bookigns. Also, there are student specials Mon/Tues/Wed.

But if you are making a night out of it - including dinner - as I mentioned on a thread previously - there is a link up with Mint Restaurant - for dinner and tickets. (Again, all on website).

There are often competitions in local papers/radio stations - but that probably won't help you for the weekend.

Enjoy the show! J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

thanks Judes,
    will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Issacs (straight across the road) sometimes do a show deal, dinner and tickets but not sure if it running now, check website

MC

Advertisement