Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

I don't speak her language, but I think that if..

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I've never really watched it to form an opinion, It is of course used by fanatics to get their message across to the west.

Best self contradiction within the one sentence evor. FACT1!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭Homer

Pure Shi ' ite if you ask me ;)

Best self contradiction within the one sentence evor. FACT1!!

Not at all!

I'm referring to the fact that,
    a; I dont watch it
    b; they often broadcast videos on behalf of al-Qaeda and other extremist groups (as reported by the westerm media "this is the latest video from Bin Laden as broadcast on Al Jazerra").

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

It was the "to form an opinion" part of your post that was contradictory.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

they broadcast videos on behalf of al qaeda?

so what do you think a news station oughta do with a video by one of the main targets in the war on terror?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭IR240474

If everyone had her attitude then we could all live peacefully together.

Brave women, true words.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

It dont work for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

FearDark wrote: »
    It dont work for me..

Still works for me.

Try doing a search on youtube for Wafa Sultan and you should get an idea of what's going on. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

I love the way the only thing he can say is "Oh so you're a heretic then?" - obviously a very perceptive man :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

That was powerful and very brave stuff.

Clearly cut so you only hear one side of the argument but powerful stuff nonetheless

• Advertisement
Advertisement