Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband options on campus?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ianguitargod

This is all aload of crap. There's nothing wrong with XBL gaming. I'm a recreational gamer when i'm bored. It never affected my social life or my studies. Obviously as we're all UCD students we have the capabilities to rationalise our priorities! I'd like the oppertunity to play XBL IF I wanted to. I most likely would only play when very bored or just have a feeling to play but whatever!

It's annoying reading how judgemental people are on this about XBL gaming, its the same as watching t.v or sitting at your laptop when your bored on FB playing...Farmville, etc, etc.
    My friend is the biggest WoW freak EVER but he'd be the first one to suggest going for a pint or to a party or w/e. Btw, he's already got around the proxy issues. I've heard stories of people on XBL in ucd, so i'm gonna see what I can do. Just for spites' sake, 'cause at the moment, I can't. My human urge to have what I can not, calls. ;)

See ya'll in matchmaking, maybe..;)

Advertisement