Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A friend in need

Options
  • 30-09-2008 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have a friend who has recently discovered her own psychic/medium abilities. I'm worried about her, because things are coming to her that she doesn't necessarily welcome and she's getting overwhelmed. Lots of crazy stuff happening.

Is there any advice you can give her on how to cope with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

She needs to be protected. (Psychically) Ask her to go to a medium herself or read books from library. She needs to learn how to control it but protect herself (grounding, cirlce of light etc.) at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

is a friend indeed

One who bleeds is better

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'd say go meet a medium and talk to them.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

She needs to realise she can shut down, and shut it out. Its the key thing to learn as you develop, otherwise it can drive you mad.

I cant teach how to do that here, but essentially it comes from within, using whatever method works personally for her. But basically tell her not to worry, you have protection around you, whether you feel it or not, its there. You just need to learn to feel it.

Advertisement