Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RDJ?

• 30-09-2008 8:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

The following is major news about former WWE and ECW champion Rob Van Dam. These are the details about his new online talk show. He's going to be on each week, as indicated below, and he's going to take calls from fans.

Rob Van Dam is launching a brand new online radio show, *RVD RADIO*.

-The debut episode will be at 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific on Wednesday, October 8th.
    -There will be a new episode every Wednesday night.
    -To listen to the show and get more information, visit the show's profile at www.blogtalkradio.com/rvdradio.
    -Details about who will be appearing on the first episode will be released shortly.
    -This show will be hosted by RVD himself, and will include various guest appearances, hot discussion topics, RVD's favorite music, and weekly updates on what's happening in the life of The Whole F'n Show!
    -Listeners can call in to join the conversation during the show by dialing (347) 308-8753-This show is sure to be the HOTTEST thing on the net, so join in on the action by listening to *RVD RADIO*
    -Also, be sure to check out Shawn Stasiak's new show, Ask Dr. Stasiak, which will be on the air each week right after *RVD RADIO* at www.blogtalkradio.com/askdrstasiak.

Awesome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Nice Thread Title..lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

And here I am thinking Robert Downey jr. was going to grace a WWE ring.:mad::p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    And here I am thinking Robert Downey jr. was going to grace a WWE ring.:mad::p

fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

callaway92 wrote: »
    fail.

It was a joke man, relax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    It was a joke man, relax.

Ha ha. I found it funny :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

ok im sorry if i seem stupid askin this but why did he leave wwe? i liked him! (who didnt?!)

ok im sorry if i seem stupid askin this but why did he leave wwe? i liked him! (who didnt?!)

Me. Well to be specific, how he was booked.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Me. Well to be specific, how he was booked.

Kinda

RVD grew tired by the travel, he was demoralised by the ECW debacle, he was never the type person who could be corralled into fitting in (policking, being nice to HHH etc) and being “fake” rather he is very spiritual, non materialistic person for the most part he is big fan of positive thinking and book The Secret actually. He spends interviews nowadays talking about his views on life which are very Zen. Just a lot of factors really.

His wife was dianogised with cancer after he left WWE so that is taking priority over Wrestling current.

rovert wrote: »
    Kinda

I was replying to the "I liked him, (who didnt)" part of his post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

It took me about a minute to get the RDJ bit then I copped it :o

• Advertisement

Has anyone been following these shows? They are so crazy.

Week 4 was total rubbish.

Do the Kane fans here know about this podcast:
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/?p=episode&name=2008-11-02_059_wrestling_the_state.mp3

Just passing it on if they dont. Eventhough it is presented as a mp3 link it is actually a link to a webpage.

Advertisement