Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

startin airsoft [need help]

Options
  • 30-09-2008 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

hey im startin airsoft bt im nt allowed ny1 gt ny tips r nytin!!!

plz i need help!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

dara95 wrote: »
    hey im startin airsoft bt im nt allowed ny1 gt ny tips r nytin!!!

plz i need help!!!!!

First tip is no text speak.
    If your not allowed, your going to have to convince (your parents?) about the legality of airsoft. If you can get yourself out to a shop, I'am sure the lads there would have no bother explaining all about the sport.
    If/When you are allowed go to a skirmish site and rent before you buy any guns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

i agree with seamus speak properly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

well are your parents allowin you to come on sunday? if damo is comin then to rent for a full day (renting mask few bbs and a gun) i think its 45euro rental for half day is 25euro

AND I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THIS (IMPORTANT!): THERE IS A RULE ON THE SITE WE ARE GOING TO THAT ALL UNDER 18'S HAVE TO FILL OUT A FORM CALLED A "WAIVER" AND YOUR MA HAS TO SIGN IT. IF YOU WANT THE FORM CLICK HERE AND PRINT IT OUT AND BRING IT WITH YOU. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THENM ILL EXPLAIN IN SCHOOL :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

MAKE SURE TO TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU WEAR PROPER SAFETY MASKS AND ALL THAT. AND DONT TELL THEM ABOUT MY TOOTH:D

Advertisement