Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CrosspPairing scenario queueing

• 30-09-2008 9:25pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭

In true Prof. Farnsworth style: "Good news, everyone!"

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=334

Queueing for a scenario will allow you to queue for any scenario from all three racial pairing zones for your tier.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Thats quite cool. Has this been implemented or is it coming soon?? (my computer has thrown a fit so can't play anymore to check)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Thats quite cool. Has this been implemented or is it coming soon?? (my computer has thrown a fit so can't play anymore to check)

It's already implemented.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

It's great - a little confused at the mechanic of the third scenario though, the Temple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Evac101 wrote: »
    It's great - a little confused at the mechanic of the third scenario though, the Temple.

If thats the tier 2 greenskin/dwarf one you're referring to it seems to be a combination of points for kills, gradual over time from having the bauble and extra points for kills if your team has the bauble. Not sure of the exact numbers or if I'm missing anything just what I've noticed from playing it a good few times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

In all the zones, you get the Xp from Team points earned, renown is from damage, killing blows, healing.

I was using this last night, just though I was stupid for not noticing it before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Hopefully this will work out well. Playin on a low/med pop server is a nightmare when it comes to doin scenarios and its always good to mix em up and keep the RvR fresh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Funky wrote: »
    If thats the tier 2 greenskin/dwarf one you're referring to it seems to be a combination of points for kills, gradual over time from having the bauble and extra points for kills if your team has the bauble. Not sure of the exact numbers or if I'm missing anything just what I've noticed from playing it a good few times.

That's exactly the one I was thinking of Flunky - the description of it isn't terribly enlightening so thanks for the information ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Yep, it's pretty damn handy, just been queuing up for all 3 tier 2 scenarios today and playing whichever comes up first.
    Mourkain Temple is great craic, definitely my most played T2 scenario so far

Yea im a big fan of the Temple too, get some mad xp there... was my goal to beat the order 500-0 in a PUG but I've only got a level left to do it and the best I've got is 500-20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Yea im a big fan of the Temple too, get some mad xp there... was my goal to beat the order 500-0 in a PUG but I've only got a level left to do it and the best I've got is 500-20

Is it possible to queue for a specific scenario, only anymore?

• Advertisement

Actually not too sure how the queueing works now, haven't played since they implemented it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Ivan wrote: »
    Is it possible to queue for a specific scenario, only anymore?

You can, all the crosspairing addition does is allow you to pick which senario you queue for instead of having to travel all the way from empire to the Dwarfs to play in their senario.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We got a 0-500 win with a guild run (5 of us) in the temple today. Was great fun.

Advertisement