Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How I Met Your Mother

Options
  • 30-09-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hey!

I bought the first season of How I Met Your Mother, which is a class show and I was looking for the 2nd season and couldn't find it anywhere and was wondering if anyone knows if it is going to be released over here at all?? It was released in the states last October...yet no sign of a release date for the region 2 version.

If anyone could let me know I would be very grateful,
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Don't think it's going to be released over here tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

No sign of it yet, but I'm sure it will come out eventually.

A season 2 box set would be Legen .... wait for it ....... dary!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 blondietara07

Hiya I have all three seasons at the minute on region one as i bought a region one dvd player really cheap when i was in the states, You should try to get a region free dvd player and you can buy all the seasons off of play. Also I heard a rumour that Philips dvd players have this feature on there website to make there dvd players region free.
    I hope that helps!
    We just finished watching season 3 today And i looking to try download season 4 as it comes out!! What an addictive tv show!

Advertisement