Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My sig now says sig2big

Options
  • 30-09-2008 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Why?

I thought it was within the rules? If I have over stepped the mark could someone not have politely informed me of my indiscretion and asked me to change it? I don't remember what most of it was. :(

This sucks :( It is not fair to wipe out a sig without prior notice or at least the chance to change it.

:(
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Never mind, I found a copy of it in a google Search N' Cache.

Still would have been nice or common courtesy, to have been informed first!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Never mind, I found a copy of it in a google Search N' Cache.

Still would have been nice or common courtesy, to have been informed first!

really_interesting.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

An Fhile wrote: »
    really_interesting.jpg

You are clever.

Real smart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I'd definitely bang that nerd.

Wouldn't you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

nevf wrote: »
    I'd definitely bang that nerd.

Wouldn't you?

twice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think we're done here. I don't know who removed the sig, one of the s-mods probably but they are well within their rights and don't have time to be sending PMs to let a user know they broke the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Me, I did it. By the way, if anyone gets their sig removed without notice - it's probably me. If you don't have the common courtesy to make sure your sig is within the limits then you don't get the common courtesy of a warning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement