Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv

Options
  • 30-09-2008 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

im living in belgrove and am dying of boredom! any ideas of where i can get a 14 inch portable tv in dublin???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Power-city?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

i have no idea for you but here down in ucc there media rooms with blu ray players,dvd player and pcs all on 28 or 32".I suppose you could try a few of the clubs that are on and meet new people.Theres pretty much a society for everyone and anyone so it should be too hard to find people who have the same interests as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Leonid

You can get a 32" flat screen tv for €375 at tesco in stillorgan. I believe they have some smaller cheaper ones as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Check your PM. Mods, I'm not selling, I just don't want others swooping in before the OP sees an offer I've found off site. Hope this is OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

tesco and carrys

• Advertisement
Advertisement