Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's in London

Options
  • 30-09-2008 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭

Sure, Paddy's in London for the first time, loike, and he's lookin' for wonna dem places where you can pay for da ladies, loike. So he's in Soho and doesn't he see a sign with a bare woman on and go straight in loike. He puts his sixty sent on the counter and he smoiles at yer wan.

"So. Whadd'l dat get me?"

The madam looks back, dead incensed, loike. "For that Paddy, you can go home and have a ****!"

Paddy returns twenty minutes later. This time he puts a euro on the counter. "****ing deadly, wha'! Keep the change!"

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Life's too short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

He He = Made me Smoile Loike :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ah, sure tis the way I tell 'em! (And jokes are more fun when you tell them in strong dialect!!)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement