Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's very early days for me.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

hey rochie, how did xmas go for you.. are you still a non smoker..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭Rochie IRL

dollyk wrote: »
    hey rochie, how did xmas go for you.. are you still a non smoker..

Yeah still a non smoker, I was very drunk one night and had a drag from a cig and I nearly got sick, That confirms it, smoking and me are no longer friends and I am glad that one drag nearly made me sick because now I know they are not for me anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Silver33

Hey well done to all. i quit Oct 1 and am still off them. I am in shock I managed it this length with no help... anyways ended up in smoking area Christmas Eve with family.. had no alternative.. but although a little uncomfortable... I survived.. this very place where I had smoked copious amounts of fags.. So I think I am over the worst... as this was the first time in 3 months I had been in a smoking area for several hours..
    so to all those considering giving up in jan.. go do it.. Its worth it in the end.! My skin is in such better condition. no grey palour, NOW I notice the whiff of fags when someone comes in from outside.. I never realised how strong itwas and how I must have smelled for all those years! I think too that 8 euro can make a big difference in your budget.. Anyways Good Luck y'all!

Advertisement