Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Premier of New Bond Movie in Wexford.

Options
  • 30-09-2008 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

The Irish Regional Premier of James Bonds 'Quantum of Solace' is to be held in Wexford.

Where: Wexford Omniplex

When: Thursday 30th October 2008

Time: 19:00

Price: €50

Booking: www.iceaid.org,

This National premier of the new Bond movie, 'Quantum of Solace' is to be held in Wexford Omniplex on Thursday 30th October 2008. The film will be followed by a gala event and all proceeds from the event will go towards Iceaid, an Irish/Icelandic independent international humanitarian agency co-founded by Wexford photographer Padraig Grant.

Tickets are available from www.iceaid.org or by contacting Rosemary Hayes at +353 85 2819 700.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Wexford? That's weird

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

If Wexford Omniplex is the cinema in Wexford town its even weirder unless they have done some bloody serious upgrading since I was there last:eek:

It was a bit of a dive the last time I was there (one or two years ago).

As for the price...all I can say is:eek: Ill wait the two days thanks:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Price: €50
    Ha!

Advertisement