Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help, Advice Please on Bill Payment

• 30-09-2008 11:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

Hi all

First Post

Long Story cut short. Just back from America where I has on Holiday but was hospitalized. Unfortunately, we messed up and now our travel insurance won't cover us and our first bill came in for 1 of 3 ambulance trips and it was 800 dollars in total for a 12 mile trip!!! One Way!!!

We'vw no idea of what the hospital costs are yet and are afraid to ring to find out. What do you recommend we do? We cannot afford to pay for sure. If we were credit blacklisted in the States would we be denied future access there if we didn,t pay. I understand thats wrong but the first bill we've just recieved is criminal and we'd have no hope in paying off thousands.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Gangu

I have heard that some hospitals are prepared to negotiate a bit. THere are also victims of crime schemes that assist people pay bills, if that is relevant to you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement