Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing a girl on a second date...

Options
  • 30-09-2008 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

Hey there, I just brought an amazing girl out on a date to the Cinema last Thursday night and we had a great long walk where we had a chat etc.

Anyways, I was hoping to bring her some place interesting like the History Museum, but turns out its closed. Would that have been a good idea?

Might bring her to the cinema again as she enjoyed it but I want to go somewhere else besides that.
    I don't think she's ready for a meal yet, so I'll leave that till later.
    Isn't there a wax museum? Would girls like that?

She's 19 and easily pleased, and/or very obliging :P.

Thanks for any help.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

If its a day time date you could try

the zoo.

the art gallery, free in and it has a nice little coffee shop so you can sit and chat.

the two museums are still open - its only the natural history museum which is closed - both close on mondays.

The wax museum is gone - sorry, it was ok nowhere near as good as the one in london, but it would have been something different to try.

Another good daytime place would be the botanic gardens in glasnevin, its got lots of glasshouses so is good even in cold days, and again it has a coffee shop for a chat!!

The open top bus is fun - be a tourist for the day!

Go to somewhere like pompai paints and paint a plate !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Thanks a lot littlebitdull.

Where are these two Museums that you speak of? And whats in them? Whats their theme?

Art Gallery sounds really cool too.

Thanks very much. :)

edit: You mean the Wax Museum on Parnell Square is closed? Stupid website wont update it :P.

Also, I was thinking about Dublinia... would a girl find that fun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

so any way how old are you than?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Thanks a lot littlebitdull.

Where are these two Museums that you speak of? And whats in them? Whats their theme?

Art Gallery sounds really cool too.

Thanks very much. :)

edit: You mean the Wax Museum on Parnell Square is closed? Stupid website wont update it :P.

Also, I was thinking about Dublinia... would a girl find that fun?

The National Museum of Ireland on Kildare street is always worth a look, definitely not closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Sweet, gonna head there. Just had a look at the map and its only a road away from my favourite.. The Celtic Whiskey Shop :P.

I'm 20 btw, she's just about to hit 20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Nah man be quirky take her on the viking splash tour thing its different and a laugh and you do end up learnin at least one thing you didnt know about Dublin :D

Advertisement