Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mud's weight loss and all round fitness and all that good stuff

Options
  • 30-09-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hi, I hope it's ok to post here? I've been putting on weight constantly since May, I was overweight before that, but had been maintaining that weight for a few years. I know my lifestyle and eating habits are absolutely dire but must admit to getting an awful land when I read that according to my weight and height I am classed as obese :eek:

I have so many bad eating habits but am determined to change all that. Any advice or suggestions gratefully welcomed. Please note I'm allergic to eggs.

I will provide my vital statistics in the morning and will post here as to my daily diet and exercise.

I will update my statistics weekly to track my progress or lack thereof!

I realise there could be psychological reasons as to why I'm overeating/punishing myself with no exercise but this is not the PI forum :D and suffice it to say, I've recently made a pledge to start treating my body well, healthy body healthy mind.

That's it for now, please wish me luck and send me good thoughts.

x m

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭celestial

mud wrote: »
    Hi, I hope it's ok to post here? I've been putting on weight constantly since May, I was overweight before that, but had been maintaining that weight for a few years. I know my lifestyle and eating habits are absolutely dire but must admit to getting an awful land when I read that according to my weight and height I am classed as obese :eek:

I have so many bad eating habits but am determined to change all that. Any advice or suggestions gratefully welcomed. Please note I'm allergic to eggs.

I will provide my vital statistics in the morning and will post here as to my daily diet and exercise.

I will update my statistics weekly to track my progress or lack thereof!

I realise there could be psychological reasons as to why I'm overeating/punishing myself with no exercise but this is not the PI forum :D and suffice it to say, I've recently made a pledge to start treating my body well, healthy body healthy mind.

That's it for now, please wish me luck and send me good thoughts.

x m

Good luck and good thoughts! And remember - once you've gotten started it only gets easier;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

best of luck , just be completely honest with yourself regarding what you eat,how big are the portions and how much effort you put into whatever exercise you choose and you will see results

Advertisement