Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analyse your O2 bill

Options
  • 01-10-2008 9:23am
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

A recent post in the Irish Time’s Pricecwatch blog reminded me that I had a piece of code lying about to analyse my O2 bill and then send it to the Call Cost Calculator on callcosts.ie.

If you download your bill from the O2 site, you can upload it to the script which then pulls it apart and fills out the calls calculator for you. Click on the ‘Get Results Now’ button and it’ll bring you to the call costs site.

The file you upload is deleted straight away but if you’re worried about it, just blank the phone numbers in the column (but leave it actual column!). I’ve no interest in looking at other people’s bills anyway.

So go analyse your bill now!

I was rather surprised to find out that out of the 250 odd minutes of calls I made last month, less than 5 minutes were made to mobiles not on O2.

Advertisement