Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parker International

Options
  • 01-10-2008 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Anyone ever buy anything from them and if so how long does it usually take to get to Ireland? I think my package will be shipped today at the latest and I was hoping to have it by the weekend in order to finish off my new bike.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I buy a lot from them. Usually takes around a week to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Liamo08

el tonto wrote: »
    I buy a lot from them. Usually takes around a week to arrive.

Thanks for that, looks like I'll be admiring my new bike without bars, pedals or a sadlle this weekend!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

You might get lucky, but the post between Ireland and the UK is usually very slow.

el tonto wrote: »
    You might get lucky, but the post between Ireland and the UK is usually very slow.

Yeah I've noticed that bought a few other bits from Ribble and it took the guts of a week, seems a long time to come a relatively short distance considering the frame I bought arrived from the US in about 3 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭BaBiT

I ordered a jersey from Prendas.co.uk and it shipped yesterday at 5pm by ordinary Royal Mail..In the past I've usually got the stuff from them within about 2 days once they tell me its shipped so I would hope to get it tomorrow..

• Advertisement

Just phoned up these guys to see if my order had been dispatched only to be told that the saddle (which was a change from my original choice as that one was out of stock and was holding up the order) which I was told was in stock on Tuesday wasn't actually in stock at all and was holding up my order so I changed the colour to one they actually had, then got a call back to tell me the stem which again I was told was in stock on Tuesday wasn't actually in stock either, like I've heard they're usually pretty good but thats poor service I placed the order on the 23/09 and no sign of it getting shipped. I'm strongly considering cancelling and just paying the extra cash in Cyclesuperstore.

Advertisement