Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something is wrong with matchmaking! No EXP! NOOOO!

Options
  • 01-10-2008 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

Played 19 Ranked games last night, started on 8exp, won 12, still on 8 exp. God i hope they fix this soon! Im missing out!
    Games

What bungie said about the problem.
    Link

They mentioned other games are affected too, any idea what ones? Anyone have troubles with any other games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

Had trouble just finding a swat game myself last night. Probably didn't win any exp. Don't think i won any of the 3/4 matches i played!!lol Its alot harder on your own against 4 players! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

There's still no sign of when they're going to fix it. I might hold off on matchmaking till they do. It's hard enough for me to get promoted, never mind not actually getting points for the odd match I manage to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Wierdest thing happened last night too, 3 of us playing matchmaking, (3 in same room, 3 tvs etc ). Got 3 v 3. But one of us lagged out, and one of their team lagged out, Now these two lagged into their own game of 1 on 1. and me and my existing teammate got a 2v2 against the other guys, The guy who lagged out was our party leader, so when our game ended we were stuck in the post game lobby until his game finished. . Plus in the stats in our game, he wasn't geryed out(like quitters usually are) and in his gamestats we were not greyed out. Really wierd!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Is it fixed yet?

yea it is, but we wont get any exp that we should have earned form the wins, also our trueskill wont go up from any wins either

• Advertisement

This problem would only have effected you if you had been able to earn exp in the first place...

...sigh...

... a man can dream though. A man can dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Wicked slow today for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

why did i get the bar at the end of my badge thing
    if i have enough exp to get it
    i certainly have a high enough skill level i.e 37
    wtf??

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

its beacuae you only have 88 exp, when you goto 100 exp youll advance to Captian Grade 1...

at least thats the answer to what i think you're asking, it is a bit unclear....

• Advertisement
Advertisement