Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

landcruiser passenger prices 2006 & 07

Options
  • 01-10-2008 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

have been pondering, changing from a car to a 4x4 for a while now, and ,
    i see that passenger landcruisers are very cheap now on carzone, ie 06 07 ones, some good deals there, aslo same with patrol passenger too..

realistically considering that the market for people looking for these type of vehicles has dried up a bit, would i get a good trade in for an 07 honda accord type s auto, against one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

what_car wrote: »
    have been pondering, changing from a car to a 4x4 for a while now, and ,
    i see that passenger landcruisers are very cheap now on carzone, ie 06 07 ones, some good deals there, aslo same with patrol passenger too..

realistically considering that the market for people looking for these type of vehicles has dried up a bit, would i get a good trade in for an 07 honda accord type s auto, against one?

better wait until after the budget before you decide, a dealer predicted to me last evening 4x4's may be a lot cheaper before the year end.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Hard to say. You're buying an undesireable car, but your trade-in is undesireable too. I'd say a lot will hinge on whether your salesman reckons he can get rid of your car quickly. Bring the car in to a few places, get quotes - then you'll know. Also, prepare for a proper seeing-to when the time comes to trade the SUV.

Advertisement