Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse offered to share or loan

Options
  • 01-10-2008 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hello, Just wondering if anyone might know of someone kind and caring person to take on a young horse recently broken, 15'1', 5 year old, well bred much loved mare. Ideally Dublin South, North Wicklow area.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭fits

How much has she done and have you any photographs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Saphie

She's been working daily since June, arena work a bit of jumping and hacking just generally getting her used to her new role. She's a bit fresh first thing so usually needs a lung then she settles quickly and she's very good. Easy to forget that she's only broken..
    I will post photographs later I have loads

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭gaoife

Hi Saphie,
    I would be interested in shaing your horse, Are you looking for someone to share costs half/half? If so what are your costs per week? Also how often do you wish to ride etc..
    I am experienced but haven't ridden in a year or two and am really anxious to get back to it as i miss riding and horses a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Saphie

Hi, She's gone to friends on trial so I'll see how she gets on and if it doesn't work out I'll contact you again.

Advertisement