Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber reqd

• 01-10-2008 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Can anyone recommend a plumber as I need some work done to my heating system?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,674 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

where are you and what do you need done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭lil-buttons

I know a relly good plumber who just replumbed my house pm for info if required

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved from C&P to DIY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Where are you based as I can recommend an excellent plumber who sorted out the numerous cock ups of the eejit who plumbed my house when it was being built.

He's based in the Clane area of North Kildare but he covers west/south Dublin as well I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Where are you based as I can recommend an excellent plumber who sorted out the numerous cock ups of the eejit who plumbed my house when it was being built.

He's based in the Clane area of North Kildare but he covers west/south Dublin as well I think.
    For what it's worth, and given Dave's recent experiences, I would take any advice he gives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 jake burns

I need some radiators replaced plus new valves for the whole system, also the system does not keep pressure up on the gauge and there's no obvious leaks, pretty straight forward stuff i hope for anyone who's on top of their game, anymore recomendations welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Jake,

I've sent you a pm with the contact details of the plumber who did work in my house. He might appear a little abrupt but he's actually a gem, he turns up when he says he will and his work is excellent. You can also do a deal on the price if you haggle a bit ;)

Good luck

David

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Turlock

Jake,

I've sent you a pm with the contact details of the plumber who did work in my house. He might appear a little abrupt but he's actually a gem, he turns up when he says he will and his work is excellent. You can also do a deal on the price if you haggle a bit ;)

Good luck

David

Hi Can you pm me his details aswell?

Cheers!

Advertisement