Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nearest (public) Swimming Pool in Doughiska area...

Options
  • 01-10-2008 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

I know the Clayton has a pool and leisure centre but is it open to people who just want to use it once-off? Would anyone know the closest pool that you can do this in the area? Have a friend who will be staying in that area for a few weeks and is in a physical therapy treatment regime that requires daily swimming

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Only pool I use is Leisureland but do ring Clayton and ask. You could try ringing Kingfisher behind Dawn too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

quality hotel have a leisure centre,also across from duggans shop in renmore cant rem name at the minute... both pay per visit...

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

cool, i'll check them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

And Kingfisher in Renmore. Left at Dawn Dairies, then first right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭scary_tractors

NRG in Bohermore is lovely. Bit expensive at €15 a pop if not a member though. And I think you have to be accompanied by one...

• Advertisement
Advertisement