Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visual for customisation.. Java?

Options
  • 01-10-2008 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi all,

Quick one for you.

I need to get something done which will allow a user to upload a logo and have it shaped to fit a product to show it in a (roughly) customised sample.

Essentially if the logo is to be rectangular then it should be warped a little to show it on a curved surface.

I have seen an application like it before, and would like to do something similar but am wondering if Java would be the best platform for it? (Ideally I would like it to be a web-based tool but it doesn't _have_ to be.

Thanks Enda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭none

DAFT has some graphical applet so yes, Java can be used for it. I don't know Flash (or other Adobe RIA technologies) but they may be a better match.

Advertisement