Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bark Chippings

Options
  • 01-10-2008 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi,

Anyone know where to get these in bulk. They can be fairly rough for what I need ... Do the forestry sell these ??

Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

I have 10 sacks of them just scooped out of my back garden if you want them (for free obviously). As they were laid on the right kind of lining they are still in good nick

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Dublin City Council use to sell them from their depot place in St. Annes Park.

Just in case you're unable to take up the kind offer of the stuff for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Callow Man

Most sawmills will sell it in bulk as many farmers now use it as a replacement for straw bedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Ellechim

I'll take them off your hands - if they are still available (I notice that the OP made his post in December)......whereabouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Someone snapped them up pretty quick, cheers anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Ellechim

Thanks anyway

Advertisement