Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reg and BCD for sale

• 01-10-2008 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have a reg and BCD for sale , They were used by my son who has quit diving due to sinus problems .

The reg is a Scubapro R295 with octopus and content /depth gauge . Used 7 times from new last year . 240 euro ono

Seaquest Wing style BCD (weight integrated) fits medium build , Perfect condition . 130 euro

Anyone interested PM me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭scubagit

Deathray wrote: »
    I have a reg and BCD for sale , They were used by my son who has quit diving due to sinus problems .

The reg is a Scubapro R295 with octopus and content /depth gauge . Used 7 times from new last year . 240 euro ono

Seaquest Wing style BCD (weight integrated) fits medium build , Perfect condition . 130 euro

Anyone interested PM me

Hi deathray. You could try putting them up on www.divegear.ie
    It's a free site and you can post picture of the gear as well. Found it to be great for selling stuff.

Advertisement