Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Broadband in Waterford

Options
  • 01-10-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Does anyone know of any wireless BB packages in Waterford? I've just moved into an Apt and have no phone line so far all i can find is Irish BB and they want a 137 installation fee for a wireless router... I CAN DO THAT MY SELF!!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭daffy_duc

Fardy0 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any wireless BB packages in Waterford? I've just moved into an Apt and have no phone line so far all i can find is Irish BB and they want a 137 installation fee for a wireless router... I CAN DO THAT MY SELF!!! :mad:

Uh. no you cant. Their wireless router goes outdoors. Its a Fixed Wireless installation, on your roof.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

cheathams2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Fardy0

i ment with Irish broadband it comes in a box no antenna necessary...

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭daffy_duc

Fardy0 wrote: »
    i ment with Irish broadband it comes in a box no antenna necessary...

You're thinking of Ripwave. And they dont send a Technician out, or charge an installation fee for Ripwave.

They charge the installation fee for their Breeze product, which is an external antenna mounted on your house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement