Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Drummer here

Options
  • 01-10-2008 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Experienced drummer with 15 yrs experience looking to join original rock band.
    Have transport and a professional attitude with regards to recording,gigging etc.
    No beginners (sorry, too old for all that!)
    Influences are vast : Opeth to Dylan really :)

PM me for more details

HB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rabbitontheroof

Hey man, I just saw your post looking to start a new band.i know it was almost a year ago but i thought i'd take a shot and see if your still interested. Me and my friend, Ray are trying to form a 3 piece metal band, both of us are very dedicated musicians. We're already writing(and have written) alot of original material,so that we'll be working on original songs from the start and can get gigging. if your interested i can e-mail you a song Ray's written and recorded with a drum track instead of a live drummer.
    -Peter

Advertisement