Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade on meteor 200

• 01-10-2008 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been on meteor bill pay since the end of october of last year on talk 200. My queries are:

- When am i entitled to upgrade?

- The website says certain billpay phones on talk 300 are free to upgrade to. If you are only on 200 do you pay full price or part price to upgrade?

- If i decide to cancel my contract and go to pay as you go how do i do that?

Thank you,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

you will pay part price , eg on talk 300 the phone's free, you may have to pay 50e
    to switch, you go into meteor/cpw shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Most phones that are free are around 49e.

Upgrade time depends on spend. Either every 12 months, 14 months or 18 months.

To cancel, ring 1905.

chrislad wrote: »
    Upgrade time depends on spend. Either every 12 months, 14 months or 18 months.
    really? i didn't think meteor offered contracts longer than 12 months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Who said anything about contracts longer than 12 months? I said time for getting an upgrades. Pretty much every network is doing this now. Just because you're out of contract doesn't mean that you get an upgrade.

ah right, sorry,

• Advertisement
Advertisement