Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D80 Grip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭bradnailer

I asked a similar question a while back and I got the general impression that the Nikon was far better for stability and feel, stability being a issue when the grip was mounted on a tripod.I'm going to wait to get a Nikon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i havent used that one but im not entirely happy with the nikon branded MD-80 grip. ive found that theres a slight movement when its mounted on the camera and that causes the battery contacts to become disconnected momentarily.,
    pain in the ar*e.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

At that price there really is no reason not to buy the genuine accessory. To hell with fancy timers, etc. If you really need that you can shoot tethered anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

I bought a cheap chinese grip for my 40d and it feels very stable, no play in it at all when mounted. There's no cheap plastic feel to it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

Thanks all

• Advertisement
Advertisement