Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i change Realm?

Options
  • 01-10-2008 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey All - just looking for opinions...

I have a 62 ne rogue on dentarg and am finding it really difficult to come across pugs in outland.

I know this server has been around for a while and was thinking there might be better around - more suited to my level...

Any opinions on a decent active realm for a bit of pvp and rpvp?

btw - im a very casual player, usually only a few hours a night a couple of times a week + sometimes dont play for a couple of weeks!

any opinions/ recommendations welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

Have a look through this site

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php?sort=Total

Alot of servers will have chars lvl 60+ more so alts so any high pop server will do but id avoid the top 10 high pop servers i would expect queues

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Most people who are leveling at this stage are alts so there really isn't going to be a server where there is a lot of people leveling up specifically. As has been mentioned you could go to a high pop server where you would have a better chance getting in a group because of the sheer numbers on the server.

If it were me I would continue on your current server, keep questing and do a few instances whenever you can and try get the last 8 levels before WOTLK. Once you hit the 70 mark it gets easier to get groups and when Wotlk hits it will be easy from 70-80 no matter what server you're on because everybody will be doing it at pretty much the same time.

Advertisement