Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incubus fans help

Options
  • 01-10-2008 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

little bit of help if you will.

I wana get a tattoo, never sure wat to get, where to get etc, just always wanted one that means something. So 2 birds, 1 stone, Incubus are my favourite band of all time, have listened to them throught some sh*te times and good times!! I was thinking maybe some lyrics, but not sure which.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Strangers on the tinternet cannot tell you what you will like. Think about it until you come up with something you like yourself.

Expect a lot of forehead suggestions :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I was going to be smart and put down a sh!te reply.
    Personally i'd suggest you dont get lyrics....music tastes change so much chances are you wont like the song/lyrics in a few years

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Ha well I do have a few suggestions, but they might be stupid....

I love the lyrics to Make Yourself, and Dig. Its gona be somewhere non visable really. Don't feel like having to explain myself to randomers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

SarahJ wrote: »
    Ha well I do have a few suggestions, but they might be stupid....

I love the lyrics to Make Yourself, and Dig. Its gona be somewhere non visable really. Don't feel like having to explain myself to randomers

Then why ask randomers for help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Hey Sarah J,

It sounds like you're not totally sure what you want yet. My advice would be keep thinking and when you finally decide, wait a year. Keep the design in your bag/on your 'puter and if you still really want it then, go for it.

I have a large side piece and the design was the background on my phone forever before I finally went through with it. If id rushed in with my first, second or even 10th idea, id be sorry now.

Good luck!

Molberts :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement