Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barak Obama - What is your opinion???

Options
  • 01-10-2008 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

I found this link on a CBS forum yesterday:

http://ie.youtube.com/themouthpeace

To be honest I have only read bits and pieces on the presendential race and so I have no real opinion, but I found this link really interesting especially when it gets to 5mins. It's obvious propoganda, but it'd still be interesting to see what people think about Barak Obama after watching it.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

For the benefit of those who can't watch videos: what's it about, and what's the interesting bit at 5 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Very poorly made video in fairness. Way too much flashing up of info quickly and changing it every second. They are trying to bamboolze viewers with anti-Obama information so quickly that they don't actually have time to digest it and think about it. I tried watching it but found it too annoying. Skipped to 5 mins to see what that was about but it was all the usual stuff about Fannie and Freddie. I wonder why there was no mention of McCains campaign director being on their payroll also? Funny that!

Ya just gotta love youtube. I bet given 5 minutes I can find a virtually identical one saying it is all the Republicans and McCains fault.

This doesn't change my opinion of Obama one bit as I was aware of it all already and all those accusations apply to both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Its like a propaganda video the way it is made....meant to brainwash you into thinking that the housing market collapse in the US is all down to Democrats and Obama.

According to it, republicans are not responsible for what is going on one iota.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,761 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Ludo wrote: »
    Ya just gotta love youtube. I bet given 5 minutes I can find a virtually identical one saying it is all the Republicans and McCains fault.

or one demonstrating the existence of aliens, that 9/11 was the work of the US Gov, Men didn't land on the moon. Youtube has better made stuff than that video, which present more compelling arguments for the 3 things I have mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Inquitus wrote: »
    or one demonstrating the ...Men didn't land on the moon....

Hey, everyone knows men didn't land on the moon. Stop lumping it in with things like aliens and 9/11 conspiracies :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think the only thing I managed to digest from that video was the subprime mortage situation was a really bad idea. other than that, im sure there was plenty of one sided finger pointing going on.

Cant disagree with the education points brought up though: im a stickler for improving edu - but at the same time teaching kids intelligent design seems equally retarded.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement