Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a new riding club

Options
  • 01-10-2008 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hey,

Back again after my ban:D, so anyway, we have decided to set up a riding club where I am working now, there is lots of interest and there is no riding riding club for about 70 miles, so joining another one is pointless, I am wondering does anyone here have any experience with this? I have emailed the AIRC about it, as they have nothing about setting up a new club on their website, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Great idea. I dont know anything about it but wish you the best of luck. People I know did it and didnt seem to have many problems setting up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Maybe you could try contacting the AIRC via email or on their phone; the details should be on the website (if I remember correctly, though I haven't been on it in a while). They'd probably be the best people to advise you re. the setting up of a new club. Sounds a good idea, so best of luck and maybe you can let us know how you get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

Guide to Setting up a Riding Club on the AIRC Website - http://www.airc.ie/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=71

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

Where are you plannig to be based???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

yea i emailed them a few days ago and they got back to me today, so the wheels will be set in motion over the next week or so. We will be based out in connemara, so lots of travelling! should be fun all the same, thanks for advice and luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement