Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Four Door Lamborghini Estoque first official images

Options
  • 01-10-2008 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

lamborghini-estoque-2.jpg

Estoque measures 5.15 meters in length. Power will most likely come from a 560 hp V10 found in the Gallardo LP 560-4. It will feature an all-wheel-drive just like the Gallardo does.

Production version will arrive early 2010 according to Autojournal.fr. In addition to the V10 from Gallardo, other engine variants could include a supercharged V8, a hybrid and a V12 TDI diesel engine from Audi.

click here for more images

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

Eugh.......

....70s Lagonda anyone?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Have to say I think that it looks amazing, shame there is a recession on or I would get a big stinking loan and buy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Yes, where are all the Lambo trademark styling cues? This looks like a college effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I don't think these are the official photos, they've launched 1 photo every few days showing small sections of the car. The full set of photos will not be released until 21.00 CET today!

And it's already been confirmed in an interview that it is a front engined 4dr V12.

Anyway, that's better..
    1222867971015370200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

If that's what it looks like then WOW!!! I'm not mad about the side profile, but every other image is amazing. I think the wheels look a little big though, which might give it away as an artists impression?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Actually, it looks very like this......

bmw_concept_cs.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

It does look like an old Lagonda. I am sure from other angles it will improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I love it, the wheels are the dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

A lambo with room for the kidz...excellent :D nice car

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

SuprSi wrote: »
    If that's what it looks like then WOW!!! I'm not mad about the side profile, but every other image is amazing.

Agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Yummy... stylings similar to the Reventón.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

well so much for the confirmation they gave in an interview that it is a front engined 4dr V12, looks like it does have the V10

1222944484060788100.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Looks well but it does not look like a Lambo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I think it looks amazing except the rear is a little off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

wow - hideous

why did lamborghini do this? i know that some people were pissed about the idea of ferrari producing the california but come on...

why are lambo coming out with a 4 door saloon? this is not what lamborghini is meant to be - its like mcdonalds coming out with salads....oh wait :pac:

i would have actually preffered a lambo SUV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

tdc wrote: »
    i would have actually preffered a lambo SUV

They've done it already...

Lamborghini_LM002_offroad.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

They've done it already...

yeah i know, was just thinking a few months ago there were rumors of lambo making a modern LM002 and i just thought "oh no..." but now that ive seen the saloon i wish they made the SUV :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

I just think its a flawed concept. A Lambo represents the pinnacle of balls-out supercars and to try and introduce a four door saloon is nonsense. I mean, if its a saloon what are the characteristics of it supposed to be? It will have to be refined (to a greater extent than the coupes anyway) and this directly contradicts the lambo image. i really think its flawed. the Aston rapide will be more of a success because they have a "GT" brand image that they can build upon and create a refined saloon without diluting the brand identity too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I do NOT like the rear at all.

large.jpg

• Advertisement

Mr.David wrote: »
    I just think its a flawed concept. A Lambo represents the pinnacle of balls-out supercars and to try and introduce a four door saloon is nonsense. I mean, if its a saloon what are the characteristics of it supposed to be? It will have to be refined (to a greater extent than the coupes anyway) and this directly contradicts the lambo image. i really think its flawed. the Aston rapide will be more of a success because they have a "GT" brand image that they can build upon and create a refined saloon without diluting the brand identity too much!

+1 completely agree. when people think of lambos they think of over the top, unpractical, crazy design 2 seater supercars - they do not think of ugly, 4 door family saloons. i didnt think it was possible for lambo to sell out and lose its appeal but i guess this is the beginning

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭superboy

My opinion is yes yes yes!! It looks amazing. Has no-one here heard of the Lamborghini Espada (a four seater GT). Granted they have been making only mental supercars for the last twenty years or so, but they started out with GTs. (350 and 400GT). real Lambo buyers will remember.......

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭veritable

fantastic looking car

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

qz wrote: »
    Looks well but it does not look like a Lambo :(
    Front grill, rear lights and wheels look VERY Lambo, maybe they're going for a curvier looking image to make the car more attractive to the people they're targeting the car at...Rich older men with kids. Rich younger men would just get a Murciélago! I think it looks the tits! Wheels are amazing

@ Mr.David, very true but Audi owns em now, ther're obviously trying to make it more sensible! I this this car looks super cool all the same, far better looking than the Ferrari 612

it wont look good in lime green, yellow or orange so its not a real lambo in my eyes! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

tdc wrote: »
    it wont look good in lime green, yellow or orange so its not a real lambo in my eyes! :pac:
    Very good point to be fair! Drove a yellow Gallardo on a track in England and even though it was on a track, I felt cool!

Advertisement