Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can You Trust These People To Run A Country?

• 01-10-2008 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

Sarah Palin Can't Name One Newspaper

"I've read most of them"
    "All of them, any of them"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quhbzGoOaX0

Sarah Palin 'Believes' that starting a war with Iraq is a mission from god

She does not know what the Bush Doctorine is

We must not blink Charlie

The task is from god Charlie

I believe that...

How do these people get into office? I'm not specifically talking about Americans...But politicians around the world. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Well she's not in office yet so... here's hoping :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,096 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

She only reads papers that have a naked moose on page 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Mena wrote: »
    Well she's not in office yet so... here's hoping :pac:

I know yeah, i was just using her as an example, shes the governor of Alaska and the Republican vice-presidential nominee in the 2008 United States presidential election. Palin won the Miss Wasilla Pageant beauty contest, shes not bad looking...:rolleyes:

You do get some laughs out of these people, especially bush! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    How do these people get into office? I'm not specifically talking about Americans...But politicians around the world. :confused:
    They get voted in by us. Serves us right.

biko wrote: »
    They get voted in by us. Serves us right.

I can see how Sarah Palin got in there...hanky panky with other politicians! :D

• Advertisement

I can see how Sarah Palin got in there...hanky panky with other politicians! :D

I'd hanky panky her no doubt. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Palin won the Miss Wasilla Pageant beauty contest, shes not bad looking...:rolleyes:
    Didnt she come secnd in the Miss Alaska?

Didnt she come secnd in the Miss Alaska?

Yep, she Finished third (second runner-up) in the Miss Alaska pageant, at which she won a college scholarship and the "Miss Congeniality" award.

'Palin supported the Alaska Department of Fish and Game policy allowing the hunting of wolves from helicopters as part of a predator control program intended to increase moose populations.[140] In March 2007, Palin's office announced that a bounty of $150 per wolf would be paid to the 180 volunteer pilots and gunners, to offset fuel costs. Wildlife activists sued the state, and a state judge declared the bounty illegal on the basis that a bounty would have to be offered by the Board of Game and not by the Department of Fish and Game.'

There's loads of other stuff shes done wrong! :eek:

Advertisement