Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RvR - Tier 1 Battlegrounds

Options
  • 01-10-2008 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

First of all I have to say that I'm very impressed with War. I'm an old WOW player that just got bored and I even tried AoC recently but it was so buggy and the game just didn't pull me into it so I lost interest quite quickly. I had high hopes for War and I'm not disappointed yet.

I'm lvl 8 at the min (a fairly casual player) and love pvp. I have played a few scenarios but I want to go on to more RvR in the game. Where do I find the 'frontline' and get to kick some Order a*s ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

knoxor wrote: »
    First of all I have to say that I'm very impressed with War. I'm an old WOW player that just got bored and I even tried AoC recently but it was so buggy and the game just didn't pull me into it so I lost interest quite quickly. I had high hopes for War and I'm not disappointed yet.

I'm lvl 8 at the min (a fairly casual player) and love pvp. I have played a few scenarios but I want to go on to more RvR in the game. Where do I find the 'frontline' and get to kick some Order a*s ?

You should come across your first warcamp soon (around lvl 10 or 11 I think). This will be beside a large area for rvr. As you level, the areas of the map put aside for rvr get bigger and bigger.

Advertisement