Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod troubles.

Options
  • 01-10-2008 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

I'm having a bit of touble with Apple so I would appreciate the help. My iPod had screen issues so I sent it to Apple to be repired. I received a replacement iPod back but that had the same screen issue so I sent it back again. When I got the iPod back, but it was the very same iPod with the same issue. Apple said they could not find a problem with it. So I rang customer care and what they said is that they could do nothing because the engineers looked at it and found nothing wrong. I know I have the problem because I compared it to my other iPod and I even started a thread on it (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055385018). My iPod is still in warrenty and I can't return it to the shop because it was bought in America.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

You may have a problem then since the consumer laws of the USA apply to the product thus you cannot bring them to the small claims court here. The only thing you can do really is prove to them the problem exists somehow. Maybe make a video or take photos showing the problem more clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I can't take a decent picture of the issue. There is world wide warrenty on the iPod so I didn't think there would be an issue with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Dman001 wrote: »
    I can't take a decent picture of the issue. There is world wide warrenty on the iPod so I didn't think there would be an issue with that.

Well can you describe what the problem is ?

Advertisement