Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G M4 CQB Comparason & Review. *Discussion

Options
  • 01-10-2008 8:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

As per rules,
    ya know how it works.,:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭Horse84

Nice review vtec and beautiful pictures as always. Definitely prefer the front end of the S. One question does the S come with a flip up rear sight or what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

cheers man,

No sights at all on the "S" model. i have a pair of MP7 sights i use on it when im not using the optical ones though., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭Horse84

vtec wrote: »

No sights at all on the "S" model. i have a pair of MP7 sights i use on it when im not using the optical ones though., :)

Thought as much still stuck between getting the 'S' or the R4 carbine from tony for xmas, i'm presuming the internals are just as good being g&g, comes down to taste after that i guess!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

really great review vtec...you should work for g&g, you take way better photos then they do!!

i bought that sopmod stock for my lr300...i am amazed no acm company has copied it

LOL.,:D
    funny you should mention that, their doing a photo competition at the moment for pics of players with their gear.,

i didnt know the stock was available on its own, where did you find it? i love the thing, id even buy another one for the 416., :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The receiver pins not coming out all the way is a feature on real armalites afaik, its cool that they have replicated that.

VFC did it with the scar and 416 too., a cool feature., :)

vtec wrote: »
    LOL.,:D
    funny you should mention that, their doing a photo competition at the moment for pics of players with their gear.,

i didnt know the stock was available on its own, where did you find it? i love the thing, id even buy another one for the 416., :D

100 dollars on wgc...actually i bargained, it was 90 on uncompany at the time so i tried that one and they dropped it to the same price...

its item number GG-05-021 on wgcshop (search for sopmod)

gg_05_021.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The world and its mother will have one now :)

Great review as always.

I have to say after looking at both close up I prefer the H version. I'm not hugely fond of floating rails, and the snappyness you described of the H, sounds gorgous :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Purchased, bought shipped and sold.
    I want one

• Advertisement

the stock or the rifle conor?

its full metal, its extends but not in a clickable way, it a really big grub screw..

personally i think its one of the coolest stocks out there at the moment. it looks like it could hold a battery as well...but i didnt try that as the m4 mine is on has the batt at the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Does anyone know if you can get a different handgrip for the CQBH?
    Would like something like this
    http://www.tacticalgeardepot.com/product_info.php?cPath=34_54&products_id=358

Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

skapegoat wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can get a different handgrip for the CQBH?
    Would like something like this
    http://www.tacticalgeardepot.com/product_info.php?cPath=34_54&products_id=358

Cheers lads.

have a look here http://ebaybanned.com/index.php?cPath=68_69

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Fetch

Hi Guys I just got the CQB-S off Tony and I have to say I love the feel/look of it but ive ran into a bit of a problem. I bought this battery from airsofteire for it:
    http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=214&category_id=11&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

and its massive... it wont even come close to fitting in the stock... I assumed I just needed a 9.6v nunchuck style battery. apparently im wrong... can someone point me towards the right battery?

Yeah thats the wrong battery, i use the 3 piece nun chuck battery with the thinner longer cells. i think its 2300mah too.,

Advertisement