Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Templeogue to Ballinteer

Options
  • 01-10-2008 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if a bus goes from templeogue to ballinteer, tried checking the dublin bus website but cant find one, iv been told one goes from templeogue bridge but no one seems to know what number it is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

does anyone know if a bus goes from templeogue to ballinteer, tried checking the dublin bus website but cant find one, iv been told one goes from templeogue bridge but no one seems to know what number it is

75 if i recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I don't think it's the 75 - more likely the 16. This comes from town, through harolds x, then through templelogue, rathfarnham etc, terminating in Kingston above ballinteer. Closest the 75 gets to templeogue is the dodder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

The closest the 16 gets to Templeogue is Terenure Crossroads, 75 from Templeogue Bridge is closer most likely.

OP: Check http://www.mkmap.com/Dublin and select "75" from the bus dropdown on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

The 16 doesnt go through templeogue at all. It goes through terenure.

OP, off the top of my head, there isn't one that'd suit all that well - Walking down to Rathfarnham or Terenure would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

thanks the 75 goes from templeogue bridge which is the best i can do, thanks all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's not very far, you'd cycle it in about ten minutes.

Advertisement