Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Networking printer problems!

Options
  • 01-10-2008 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there,

Im trying to network a printer in my school but have hit a wall. Im very much an amateur at all this :-/
    I did the basics...printers and faxes, share this printer etc....but everytime i tried to add the printer on another computer an alert comes up.
    Its along the lines of..

"A policy is in effect on your computer which prevents you from connecting to this printer queue, please contact your system administrator"

It's unknown as to whether there is a policy in place...there wasnt one put in place deliberately like.

Would really appreciate some help!! Hopefullu this rings a bell with some of ye....and that its easy to solve :D

Comments

Advertisement